mandag 30. desember 2013

The heart is a muscle.

The heart is a muscle, right? So why does it hurt so much from time to time?
The heart is like a machine, the feelings one feel is not coming from there, it is coming from the brain. So why doesn't the brain hurt? Instead of the heart, I mean?

This is a thing that I've been thinking about today. I was at the grave for a buddy of mine today, and I could feel my heart ache, and break in small little pieces. Now, I feel a void. A big, painful void.
It's hard to put this pain in words, it's a feeling of dispair, emptyness, sorrow... But I can't really put the pain in words, and I would really like to be doing just that, so I can write down my pain on paper(or, in this case, online), and maybe, just maybe it will subside a little bit.

I can hope, can I?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Du er velkommen til å kommentere innleggene, husk på at det du skriver skal du stå ansvarlig for. Trusler, hets, trakassering og annet står jeg helt fritt til å slette/ikke publisere og ta videre med politiet.