torsdag 29. mars 2012

Right in the middle.

Im right in the middle. I think.

I'm sitting in my sofa, thinking about my life, life itself, what the plan is to become, and what I have to do. I'm not happy here. Not now, not right now.

After my shift today, I was walking and I looked up. And there was Venus. And I thought; In the grand sceem... Do I matter? Do it matter that I suffer time to time? Do it matter that I'm happy? Is the universe sensing that? My feelings?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. I wanna take all my stuff, hijack a space shuttle and move to... hm.. Mars is pretty inhabitable at the moment. Well... Not Tellus. That is the demand.

Ah, fuck it. Certain people can go f'themself. I'm out....

Edit: By the way. Check out the song Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss. Beautiful song. Really. 

1 kommentar:

Du er velkommen til å kommentere innleggene, husk på at det du skriver skal du stå ansvarlig for. Trusler, hets, trakassering og annet står jeg helt fritt til å slette/ikke publisere og ta videre med politiet.