onsdag 28. mars 2012

Summer is coming.

Yeah. I'm writing this in english. Weird.
But I checked the statistics on my site. And the shocker is that there is someone in the USA that is checking my site. Very much. And since I dont know if they read norwegian, I'm doing it a bit easier for them. And harder for me. I have trouble to express myself in english, cause.. Hello.. It is my second language, and I'm learning something new everyday. But so I thought... Maybe it isn't so dumb? You know, widen my horisonts and all that.

Ok. A short update since last:
Still working. And I have found out that I'm not a bad receptionist. I learn pretty fast, and I am actually serviceminded, so it isn't that hard. The problem, as I see it, is the long hours and how much I can work.
As people know I have Chronical Fatigue Syndrome. I was pretty sick by it, earlier. Now, however, I am getting there, to the place where I am almost sickfree. But that is the problem by this disease. You can get total recovery, or have the sickness lingering. I'm one of those who have it lingering.
And because I haven't worked in years, I do not know how much I'm able to work.. So. That is my next lifegoal.

Else in life, is it not much to say.
Only that I've decided to take up training. I've bought runningshoes, and found some tracks here in Oslo. I've discovered that Oslo is more than concrete. :) I also tested my muscle mass, and it's weakness, and found some trouble areas that I have to work on. The internett is full of exercises to help me, so I made a work out program for my mucles to work on. It's going to be hard, heavy and a lot of fun.

And... One more thing. Hold your horses. ;)
In May, Im going on vacation. To Kreta. Sun, heat and alot of water. Oooooooh yeah! Can't wait! :D

Oh, and.. I know I write about mostly nothing and anything, but if you read this, you or you guys from the USA, write a comment please. I'm kinda curious here. ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Du er velkommen til å kommentere innleggene, husk på at det du skriver skal du stå ansvarlig for. Trusler, hets, trakassering og annet står jeg helt fritt til å slette/ikke publisere og ta videre med politiet.