søndag 22. desember 2013

Home for Christmas.

Doing this again, you know, writing in English, just to try.
Maybe you've guessed, but I am home for Christmas. This time it didn't take me like four hours to get here, thanks to snow and storm(last time it did...).
I've missed this a little bit, just to sit here and hear my family talk. Well... There are things here that I don't miss. The well, for example, and that showers have to be fast. That the water is of so poor quality that we can't drink it. But all the while, this is what I growned up with, and are used to.

 The first thing that my dad said to me when I sat down is "Damn.. You've lost some weight in the last two weeks." That kinda scared me, since I earlier in the day got a similare comment from a friend. "Half of you is gone!"

The last two weeks, I've been quite sick, first from a cold, and then from a stomach virus. The cold attacked my throat, and for over a week I was doomed to eat soup and porridge. And for the last two days, I almost haven't eaten at all. I know I have lost a few kilo's, but I didn't know that it was that visible.And with the paleness, I think I'm starting to look reeeeeeeeally good.

I just hope that this will adjust itself before christmas, and the feast, or else I'm think I'm going to scream.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Du er velkommen til å kommentere innleggene, husk på at det du skriver skal du stå ansvarlig for. Trusler, hets, trakassering og annet står jeg helt fritt til å slette/ikke publisere og ta videre med politiet.